Saturday, April 04, 2009

Signs of the Apocalypse

This discussion, found on My Yearbook, lets me know the end (at least the end of sense) is nigh.

two of the most famous authors of today.
Steven King and Stephanie Meyer.
I, myself have read some of both their books, and honestly, i like them both.
King's books are more sophisticated, but can be confusing/hard to read.
Meyer's books are easy, romantic (some of King's are too), and capture you away in her story.
so i wanna see who the public (of myyearbook) think of these two. so who do you like better and why? just leave me a post and lets chat.
:D!

Comments:(5) ViewAll | Post Comment
April 4, 3:57 PM
Meyer is pretty good, but she's not even in the same arena as King. King is a literary genius.... (more)
April 4, 3:32 PM
right.
sometimes in King's books i get confused with the way he writes, but he's still amazin.
April 4, 3:31 PM
I like both but to me it's easier for my imagination run wild with Meyer's books

1 comment:

Hobbes said...

I'm happy to say I don't even know who Stephanie Meyer is.