Saturday, May 24, 2008

Care for a slice of Prome Rib?

I'm always griping about the grammatical errors of the activities department here at the Gerri Atrik retirement community, but as I was about to update the date on this menu, which was typed out and proofread by none other than someone who looks very much like me but couldn't be me because I would never be this stupid, I noticed that the chow du jour was:
Roast Turkey With Gravy
Prome Rib Au Jus
Surely I was possessed by a very stupid demon when I allowed this particular typo to get by! Either that or there really is something called Prome Rib which is reserved for the elite of society and is so uppah-uppah crust that we peons don't even know of its existence!

2 comments:

robkroese said...

I assume that the peons eat prole rib.

Anonymous said...

I usually feed them my peanut shells.
Alvin N. Chipmunkk
Director of Resident Relations
Gerri Atik Retirement Community