Friday, July 13, 2007

Chef, Cook and Bottle Washer

I guess I'm doing pretty well considering that I'm everything but my own editor and publisher. I'm the author, the agent, the advertiser, the webmistress. And I'm damn tired!
The website has a new improved look. Please check it out. Consider becoming a sponsor. Currently the price is a link or banner exchange. If I ever get to be a big deal? Well as much as I've struggled I figure I'll charge big companies a lot and sincere small business people will still get to be a sponsor for the price of a link or banner exchange!
You can come advertise on my plugboard. I don't get a lot of traffic yet, but it's free! You will need an 88x31 banner. If you don't know how to make one, I can do it for you. Email cheesemeister@q.com to find out more.

Thinking about publishing your own book? Check out my publisher.


No comments: