Friday, July 13, 2007

On To The Next One

I'm working on what actually is the prequel to my current book. The chapter we're dealing with now is going on 8 hours worth of work. Of course when finished, it won't take 8 hours to read!
Here's a preview sentence that you can play with. What do you think will happen next?

Jarius smiled tiredly.
“I am ready, Elan. Ready for this cursed fatigue to end. Ready to be undefeatable. I am ready to learn the ways of thy gods and goddesses and to receive their blessing. But I have one question. If my body is to be in the process of dying before reawakening to eternal life, how can it be explained to my family when I rise from the grave?”

That's all I can give ya--especially since the chapter's in first draft form! In the meantime, buy my current book and other cool stuff at my newest web store!


No comments: